What to discuss in your Lean In Circle meetings
Our goal is to make it easy for anyone to lead a Circle—this includes providing you with the resources you need to have a meaningful discussion with your Circle each month.
The first time your Circle meets, we recommend you use our Kick-off Meeting Guide, which will help your Circle connect, talk about your shared goals, and decide how you’ll run your Circle.The Kick-off Meeting Guide will help set the tone and lay a solid foundation for the rest of your Circle meetings.
For your subsequent meetings, we recommend you select a discussion topic from our online library—we have more than two years’ worth of monthly meeting topics and discussion guides available on our website.
A typical Circle meeting is 60-90 minutes and follows this agenda:
- Member updates (~15 mins)
- Watch a video together (~8 mins)
- Icebreaker (~10 mins)
- Activities (~50 mins)
- One Action (~5 mins)
Explore the Women at Work Collection
- Lean In’s newest leadership program is designed specifically for women by women. It features a variety of skill-building strategies, actionable steps to navigate bias, and practical tools for women to advocate for themselves and one another.
- Select from 18 individual topics in The Women at Work Collection, depending on what is most top of mind for you and your Circle—each topic has an accompanying discussion guide designed for Lean In Circle meetings.
- Or, select one of our playlists for 7-to-9 months of curated content for your Circle, from The Women at Work Collection. Each playlist was developed to address common challenges and opportunities for women with shared experiences, career stages, or skill-building goals.
Explore other Lean in Circle resources