Get Lean In for Graduates
In addition to the full text of the original book, Lean In for Graduates begins with a letter from Sheryl in which she urges graduates in passionate and plainspoken terms to aim high. Then six new chapters offer essential insights and advice to young adults:
- Executive coach Mindy Levy provides how-tos on getting that first job.
- Compensation expert Kim Keating offers a step-by-step guide to salary negotiation.
- Girls Leadership expert Rachel Simmons encourages young people to listen to their inner voice.
- Ariel Investments president Mellody Hobson urges women of color to own who they are.
- McKinsey consultant Kunal Modi calls on millennial men to work toward gender equality.
- LeanIn.Org president Rachel Thomas describes how people around the world are joining the Lean In community and changing their lives for the better.
This edition also includes twelve moving stories by women and men around the world who are overcoming obstacles to lean in to their lives.